Serves - 8
Recipe : Relish
Ingredients for crust :
. Flour - 1 cup
. Salt - 1 tsp
. Olive oil - 1 tbsp
. Warm water - 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp
. Yeast - 3/4 tsp
. Sugar - 1 tsp
For topping :
. Chicken - 150 g ( boneless and cubed )
. BBQ sauce - 1/2 cup
. Olive oil - 1 1/2 tsp
. Mozzarella cheese - 1 cup
. Gouda cheese - 1/2 cup ( i used cheddar cheese )
. Sliced onion - 1/2 cup ( i used normal one )
. Chopped cilantro - 2 tsp
. Pepper - to taste
. Salt - to taste
1. Combine water, yeast and sugar. Let sit for 5 minutes, until the yeast starts to foam. Add flour, salt and olive oil and mix until dough comes together. Knead for at least 10 minutes.
2. Place dough on a well greased bowl. Cover and let rise for 2 hrs.
3. Mix chicken pieces with 1/4 cup BBQ sauce and marinate for 2 hrs.
4. Saute chicken over medium heat until cooked.
5. Sprinkle some flour on your working surface. Roll pizza dough into a circle with 10 inch diametre.
6. Spread remaining 1/4 cup BBQ sauce on dough. Sprinkle half mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
7. Top with chicken, sliced red onion and remaining mozzarella cheese.
8. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes. Transfer pizza to oven and bake at 180 degree for 10 - 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Top with cilantro.